Monday, January 03, 2011

I was reading a book and thoughts came to me. I like it when there are things on my mind. As usual, those "why am I like __? What makes me think this way?" questions come in but I thought it'd be good if they were phrased in a "I am ______, it's strange seeing how such a behaviour conflicts with my supposed personality, maybe there are certain reasons to why I'm behaving in certain manners" way.

In the past, I never believed in "telling yourself things", like telling yourself to calm down when you're nervous so you'd actually be calm or in this case, remind myself to rephrase things and not ask too much 'whys' (it's too confusing and depressing).

To me, it was a "let yourself be yourself, why change things?" thing but we can't keep our 'bad traits' so we should constantly remind ourselves of the things we should change to make ourselves happier.

No comments: